Nov 16 - 18 , 2018
Chartway Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon We Promise 5K and Kids Final Mile presented by Bon Secours In Motion
Add the dynamic and authentic urban waterfront of Coastal Virginia to your race destination list this year and join us in Norfolk, Virginia, for the Chartway Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon, We Promise 5K and Kids Final Mile presented by Bon Secours In Motion. This exciting two-day event offers flat and fast courses that take you through historic Downtown Norfolk, into unique and eclectic old neighborhoods and along our beautiful coastal waterfront. As you run, you will encounter cheer stops, candy stops, a pie stop and other course surprises. The fun doesn’t stop there! Celebrate your finish at a huge finish line festival in Town Point Park with post-race food, Blue Moon beer, live music and more!
- Five races available – a Half Marathon, Half Marathon Relay, Get Nauti Challenge, 5K, and Kids mile
- Get Nauti Challenge allows you to run both the 5K and Half Marathon to earn extra bling
- Two-day Sports & Fitness Expo
- Flat, fast courses through historic downtown and the Hampton Roads Harbor
- Post-Race Party with plenty of Blue Moon beer, post-race food from the Culinary Institute of Virginia, and live entertainment provided by Waterside District
- Technical shirts for all 5K and Half Marathon runners and a cotton shirt for Kids Final Mile participants
- Unique bottle opener medal for all finishers
- Surprise Half Marathon, Half Marathon Relay and 5K Finisher Item
The City of Norfolk, a historic and vibrant port city surrounded by natural beauty, is becoming the most dynamic and authentic waterfront community in America. Whether you are a resident, or visitor, Norfolk is an amazing place where you feel welcomed, connected, and fulfilled.
Norfolk is home to several world-class visual and performing arts organizations and offers a broad array of performance venues. Norfolk also boasts 80 chef-owned restaurants, food trucks, and food-oriented events. The city is home to the MacArthur Center, a 1 million-square-foot retail complex, and hundreds of independently owned shops, sidewalk cafes, boutiques, antique shops, and breweries all across the city. If you are one who prefers to be outdoors, you can take advantage of the many public walking and biking paths along the waterfront and by East Beach, Ocean View, Downtown, Larchmont Library, the Virginia Zoo, Hermitage Museum, and Colonial Place.