Nov 17 - 19 , 2017
Chartway Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon We Promise 5K and Kids Final Mile presented by Bon Secours In Motion
Add the dynamic and authentic urban waterfront of Coastal Virginia to your race destination list this year and join us in Norfolk, Virginia for the Chartway Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon, We Promise 5K and Kids Final Mile presented by Bon Secours In Motion. This exciting 2-day event offers flat and fast courses that take you through historic Downtown Norfolk, into unique and eclectic old neighborhoods and along our beautiful coastal waterfront. As you run you will encounter cheer stops, candy stops, a pie stop and other course surprises. The fun doesn’t stop there! Celebrate your finish at a huge finish line festival in Town Point Park with post race food, Blue Moon beer, live music and more!
- Five races available – a Half Marathon, Half Marathon Relay, Get Nauti Challenge, 5K, and Kids mile
- Free Race Photos!
- Challenge where you can run in both the 5K and Half Marathon
- Two-day Sports & Fitness Expo
- Flat, fast courses through historic downtown, and the Hampton Roads Harbor
- Post Race Party with plenty of Blue Moon beer, post race food from the Culinary Institute of Virginia and live entertainment
- Technical shirts for all 5K and Half Marathon runners and a cotton shirt for Kids Final Mile
- Unique bottle opener Medal for all finishers
- Additional Half Marathon and 5K Finisher Item
NEW THIS YEAR!
Looking to take part in our Chartway Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon, but not feeling up to the whole 13.1 miles? Grab a friend and join us for our new Half Marathon relay! You will split the distance of the same Chartway Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon course, competed as a relay team. Awards will be given to the fastest men’s, women’s and co-ed teams (1st, 2nd and 3rd). Each participant will receive all of the same great swag. This includes a tech shirt, free race photos, a unique bottle opener medal, a finisher item and entry into the post race party with 4 free brews and refuel stew from the Culinary Institute.
Friday, November 17, 2017
- Packet Pick-Up / Expo at the Waterside District:
2PM – 7PM
Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Sports & Fitness Expo / Packet Pick-Up at the Waterside District:
7AM – 3PM
- 5K Start:
- Post Race Party:
8AM – 11AM
- Final Mile Start:
Sunday, November 19, 2017
- Half Marathon & Relay Start:
- Post Race Party:
8:30AM – 1PM